Light french cinnamon bake

Happy Monday! I have been craving anything that has to do with a cinnamon roll, I really have a breakfast food obsession. My coach lowered my carbs this week to keep me on pace, and this happens to fit my macros!
This recipe makes 9 servings, each serving is only 145 calories! 4g fat, 23g carbs and 5g protein! Eat this for a not so guilty treat!

Ingredients:
- 1 can reduced fat Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 2 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- square pan (8x8)

Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray pan with non stick cooking spray
- Slice each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces each and lay them in the bottom of the pan (set icing aside for after)
-In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, egg whites, cinnamon, milk and vanilla
- Pour the mixture over the cinnamon roll bites
- drizzle syrup on top, place in oven for 30 minutes.
-Pull out of oven and drizzle icing on top, cut into 9 square servings.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts