July's Monthly Finds

So I thought I would start writing about a few things that help me get through my days and that are great to add to any day (some things in moderation), things that I come across throughout the month and that I recommend! For July, I have came across many things that I think could help people who live the same lifestyle as me (Macronutrient counting, IIFYM) and those who want to just learn how to eat properly along with those who just want to know good food! 

1. Bobalu Nuts
I was given an opportunity to receive samples from this company and they are amazing. They offer a variety of different types of Almonds, I tried the Roasted Salted in shell, but they offer 5 other types which I have yet to try, but I plan on it. I give this nut company 10/10! They are California grown Almonds, and by eating one serving per day you can lower your risk of Heart Disease! Grab yours at www.Bobalunuts.com (Check them out on IG @bobalu_nuts) 






2. Nabisco Good Thins (the rice ones) Veggie blend crackers
These are great if you're having a get together or event where there are cheese's and dips, but you don't want the extra calories. They have 120 calories per serving, 1.5g fat, and 25g carbohydrates (Mind you- the serving is 26 crackers!) They have a good taste and are Gluten Free, for any of you who have a gluten intolerance. They are made with real bell peppers, black beans and corn. There are no additives of high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oils. I give these an 8/10- good macros, and great snack. 






3. Alexia Sweet Potato Puffs 
These are life changing. With 140 calories per serving, 4.5g fat and 23g carbohydrates- they are a great side dish or snack! Sweet potatoes are filled with Vitamin A, and in one serving of these you get 60% of your daily value! You can find yours in the frozen food section! I give these gems a 10/10, they have great flavor. 







4. Kroger Gel Bites
These are fun, they are like Jello Jigglers. If you get hungry in between meals, there is nothing to these. They make you think you are eating, but its just enough to hold you over. There are 15 calories per serving. They are a great snack, mild taste. 7/10. Find them in the jell-o section at your grocery store. 



5. Perdue Boneless Chicken breast, individually packaged (plain or Italian style)
These are great for meal prepping, people who only cook for 1-2 people and those who tend to waste a lot of food. They come individually packaged so it's more convenient, they come in plain or Italian marinade. I give these a 10/10 because they are convenient and easy for cooking! Find them in the meat department. 









6. Johnsonville Turkey Sausage
In the summer time, we all love to enjoy cook outs and anything that is made on the grill. Johnsonville has turkey sausage's with cheese that are only 6g fat and 4.5g carbohydrates, which is in half from a normal hot dog. They have a great smokey taste and are even great for lunches or when you really just want to make something easy on the grill. 10/10

Comments

Popular Posts