Pineapple-Colada Popsicles

Hey Guys! Happy Tuesday! We have had some absolutely beautiful weather lately here in the Mitten, it really makes me crave ice cream, sugary drinks, popsicles and salad (sometimes full of fat). One of my favorite summer treats is Dole Whip, if you haven't had it- you are MISSING OUT!!! It is absolutely amazing and you can only get it at Disney World, a few places have it around such as Cravings in Monroe, Michigan. But, if you're on prep like me- I have to watch my carbohydrate intake. I came up with these Pineapple-Colada popsicles! They really do the trick and cool me down on a hot day.


They are super easy and only have 7g Carbs, 0.4g Fat and 0.5 protein. This batch makes 12 popsicles!

Ingredients:
-1 can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice
-1 cup coconut milk (I used simple truth, Kroger)
-popsicle molds


Directions:
1. Place the pineapple with the juice into a food processor or blender

2. Add 1 cup of coconut milk

3. Blend until smooth (10 seconds)

4. Pour into molds and let freeze for about 4 hours!

*My popsicle molds are in sets of 6, so I stored the left over mix into a container to refill them when I eat them. :)

Comments

Popular Posts