Cauliflower Stuffing

Happy Saturday everyone!
I've been crazy busy with this semester wrapping up, so I have not had a chance to post this awesome recipe that is great for the holidays! My husband is gluten intolerant, so we have had to modify a lot of things around here for him.  He has been very cautious and I wanted to make something that he could definitely enjoy for Turkey Day! This is a simple, delicious recipe that I found on Instagram and would love to pass it onto all of you.

Ingredients:
- 1 head cauliflower (riced, in food processor)
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1 lg. carrot, diced
- 3 stalks diced celery
- 1/3 cup low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. Sage
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- 1 Tbsp. Rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries

Directions:
- Rice cauliflower in food processor
- Heat EVOO in pan, add all ingredients and sauté for about 20 minutes!

Easy peasy! :)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and a fun black Friday! It's almost Christmas time... and Finals week.

Xox

Comments

Popular Posts