Red White & Blue dessert cups

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy with preparing for internship. Here is a great dessert recipe for summertime! It's super light and fluffy and low calorie. Does it matter that they're low calorie? Not really.. however they won't make you feel bloated or like you've ate too much of something. They are just enough to kill that sweet tooth that you may have, as they are low sugar
:)

Ingredients:
  • 1 packet sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
  • 1 cup skim milk
  • 1 container of TruWhip (I like to use TruWhip over cool whip, no hydrogenated oil)
  • Kroger Private Selection shortbread cups (I used 2 packages of them to make 32 of them)
  • Berries of your choice! (I used strawberries and blueberries)
  • Sprinkles for color (Optional!)

Directions:
  • Mix 1 cup of milk with cheesecake pudding mix
  • Fold in the TruWhip (coolwhip) and mix well
  • Spoon into the cups (I actually put the mix into a bag and cut the end off, so it wasn't as messy)
  • Topped with berries and sprinkles
  • Done! So easy and they were a party hit!!  


Comments

Popular Posts